Sunday, February 10, 2013

 
 
 My writing friend has started a campaign to help other veterans with PTSD ..Please support his efforts . thanks Mike
 
 
To my US friends.

Combat Stress is a UK charity that supports war veterans with PTSD. They support all war veterans resident in the UK including US war veterans.

As a mark of respect for those Veterans that have suffered from PTSD and for the Combat Stress Group that have given so much help and support to me. I will dedicate the next three months income from the book "A Moral Vendetta" as a donation to the Combat Stress charity. So friends share this link with your friends and make a difference to so many lives of those that have served us in the war against terror. At the end of the three months I will post the amount this donation thrust has made.

http://www.amazon.com/A-Moral-Vendetta-ebook/dp/B006YDGGL4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360489668&sr=8-1&keywords=A+moral+vendetta
Like · · 19 hours ago ·

No comments: